PPRIG Proton Physics Workshop 5
7 — 8 February 2019
The Proton Physics Research and Implementation Group (PPRIG) is pleased to announce that the fifth PPRIG workshop will be held at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) on Thursday 7 and Friday 8 February 2019.
Early registration to attend is £200 if submitted by Friday 30 November. After this date, registration is £300.
Register online here
Call for abstracts opens on 22 October 2018
Deadline for abstract submission is midnight on 31st December 2018
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and as a Word file
- To be formally accepted, authors must be registered and have paid to attend the workshop
- Students will have a discount registration fee of £50 regardless of acceptance for an oral or poster presentation subject to availability of places
- All abstracts, along with any enquiries regarding abstracts, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – please put in subject line 'PPRIG abstract: title of abstract'
Further details of the workshop will be available shortly through this website.
PPRIG Proton Physics Workshop 4
7 – 8 December 2017
The fourth Proton Physics Research and Implementation Group (PPRIG) workshop was held at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) on 7-8 December 2017.
1 – 2 December 2016
The third Proton Physics Research and Implementation Group (PPRIG) workshop was held at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) on Thursday 1 and Friday 2 December 2016.
Find out more
UCLH Proton Therapy Symposium
22 – 23 October 2015
NPL PPRIG Proton Therapy Physics Workshop 2015
1 – 2 October 2015
12 – 13 March 2014
NPL organised and hosted a two-day PPRIG workshop on Proton Therapy Physics as part of the NPL Cancer Therapies Campaign.
Find out more